Old 12-24-2011, 07:50 AM
grann of 6

At least they were presents. My husband REFUSED to shop for me. He would tell me to go buy what I wanted and he would pay for it. One year I came home from work with him all excited that the next day, my day off, he was taking me to pick up my Christmas present. We ended up going to 3 different malls till we found a store that had a pizzelle iron in stock. I had always wanted one so that was what I got. Every year I would ask him to surprise me, but he would not do it. So one year after he passed away, I splurged and bought myself a ruby ring (my birthstone). He would have had a fit. I always asked for one and he said they were too much money. So now it is MY MONEY! And I can spend it MY way.

Oh, DGD just called to ask if the grandpuppies can come over for a playdate. Then while on the phone DDIL asked if I have flour. Whose cookies are these anyway that she is making???? The grandpuppies are Roger, a mixed breed with a tiny touch of pit bull in him, 10 months old. And Klaus is a mixed breed with the hair of a hairy German Shepard, he is 2. Heidi loves them, Gus is getting better with them.