View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Sadiemae
Power Poster

Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC View Post

We have been spending the last couple weeks rounding up toys for the kids that come to the Pet Food Bank that we volunteer with. Here's a link to some of the pics from today. Can't wait to see pics of the kids opening their presents. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Grett … 8297431743

I haven't even looked at step 5 or 6. d the Got the table cloth done for my Uncle and finished quilt I was commissioned by my Aunt to make for her Granddaughter. I'm taking some time away from quilting myself, but I will be here checking in with ya'll. If needle and thread just happen to jump into my hands then so be it!!

Everybody have a wonderful holiday in whatever shape or form you celebrate it in.
CoyoteMagic, You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for all of the difficulties you are having. I don't have a right to be depressed when I am alone for the holidays, when other people have so many more problems than I have.

It is a wonderul thing that you all do for the pets and their owners. I buy dog food before I buy anything for me, so that I know will have food for the month for them. I took a rescue dog that was dumped on the interstate into my home, but I don't know if I will be able to keep him unless I find some solutions to his behavior. For being only around 9 pounds he can do a lot of damage. I am so spoiled with Molly, my little black poodle. She has never chewed on anything. This little guy chews everything, including door frames, the linoleum, and any kind of paper he can get ahold of. I use potty pads for Molly because she really hates the cold weather. I tried one with him, and he shredded it into little itty bitty pieces. I picked up some little bones at the grocery store, and I am going to see if he will chew on them and not my house. There has to be an answer. I did a lot of searching on-line, but really didn't find any helpful information. I will keep trying. He is so cute and sweet, but very destructive.