View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Foxflower

Sadiemae, there are potty pads that are washable. Also, someone put the regular ones under a grate so they couldn't be shredded. Look up potty training a puppy, there are a lot of ideas are out there for dealing with potty pads, etc. I've noticed that my pup is destructive when he hasn't had enough exercise. We can easily send him outside, but you may need to learn how to put yours on a treadmill or whatever moving object you can attach him too. A tired pup is the best company until he turns into a calm dog. My pup also likes the basted rawhide the best--older dog likes them too. Or, since your on a limited budget, is there a butcher somewhere nearby that could get you neck bones or something?

Brooke, those of us who have been through similar things with grandparents and parents understand your mixed emotions and know they are completely normal. I've been praying for your grandmother. I hope your mother makes it quickly and that you grandmother is not suffering.

Coyotemagic, way to keep your perspective. Hope you find some relief soon as well.

Anyway, we are off topic, but it nice to encourage each other. The Ohio stars are going to be lovely.