View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 04:50 AM
romanojg

Unfortunetly your aren't alone at all. I'm struggling very hard to not fall into that area but it is hard. This year I had a 26yr marriage end (due to his need for the bottle) I have no heat in my house and tons of other things that have made this year really bad right up to this past week when I ended up in the hospital for 3 days. I'm so ready for this year to be over and hopefully the new one will be better. I'm lucky that my daughter and her kids live close so after work today I'm headed over there to open presents. The little ones do help keep your spirits a little higher. I've decided even though I have to be up at 5am the next morning this year for the first time in decades I'm going to be up at midnight to say good bye to this year and hopefully if I wellcome in the new year it'll be brighter. I hope all of you out there work hard to keep up your spirits. I have a friend who for the first time ever is alone for Christmas; both of her parents are dead and she's getting divorced so she's chosing not to stay home today she's going to help out at a soup kitchen so that she doesn't get to depressed. I hope you all find something to help you thru the day. God Bless each and every one of you. Merry Christmas and have a Happier New Year.