Old 08-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Originally Posted by Ninnie
I love that one!!. Colleta

Great fabrics ai731!
Thank you ladies for posting again, Both Ninnie and I get to work on those, I too love the winter panel, and Janice, I think your choice of fabrics is beautiful. We really have a vere diverse group of centres flitting back and forth across the Atlantic, which will be lovely. I don't think Elle has posted any pics of her fabric yet, but then she has been a bit preoccupied. I'm sure I have seen something from Omak, but can't remember quite what, so I'll keep looking......Edit: I've remembered. Omak is going to do a Carpenter's Wheel centre block, with some charms on it. She has posted pics of a CW block on her diary, but I'm not sure if those are the final fabrics, or whether that was a trial block.
Hi Lesley,

Here are my two blocks again, I think I posted them before this thread got going.

The japanese birds is ready to be free motioned in place, I need to do free motion as the pieces are so titchy I can´t do it any other way, but if someones got an idea please let me know.

The Lady´s face is only at the tracing stage and I think I need to do reverse applique on this one as it will look better that way. ThinkIwill do just a little beading on it but not much.

Here they are Don´t know which group is going to get which though I am in Group 3 and 5.

This is a tee shirt I love the design off, can´t wait to start this one.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44448[/ATTACH]

Close up of her head
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44449[/ATTACH]

Birds, will be appliqued onto a black background.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44450[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-44448.jpe   attachment-44449.jpe   attachment-44450.jpe