Old 12-27-2011, 12:56 AM
irishrose

Where have I been? Lurking and reading posts and hating not replying. Why? Because I was not put on Earth to hurt any feelings and it bothered me that someone posted her feelings were hurt by our posts that sometimes are directed to certain members. This is an open forum and everyone needs to feel they can jump in anytime. If a post is directed to someone, as I just did, there usually is a need.

I also took offense at several things, 1) being compared to a high school clique - I hated that term 50+ years ago and I still dislike it and 2) the fact that several of our regular posters agreed with the statement they felt left out. I have never felt that - just curious sometimes. I have hesitated posting this because I don't like to be a problem child, but I strongly feel we all need to participate and to be honest if we are to be successful. If you feel left out, then post more often. It's that easy.

Okay, I've said how I have been feeling and it's over. Can you tell I am of Irish descent and sometimes have the red haired attitude though I don't hold a candle to my grandfather, thank goodness.

I'm certainly not happy MJ has felt the need to step down for now, but I am very pleased Cindy has graciously consented to take over. I will keep the list and post more often. I've missed y'all more than you know.

I am losing weight and getting healthier. Losing weight? - uh, not so much. Getting healthier? Much more so than several months ago.

The leftovers are a problem for me. Anyone else? I won't feel the need for exclusively healthy food until New Year's Day.

Christmas isn't over yet, so I can wish you all a Merry Christmas or a meaningful celebration of your faith.
Judy

Last edited by irishrose; 12-27-2011 at 12:58 AM.