Old 12-28-2011, 02:28 PM
createfourpaws

Nancia.....there have been problems with people not sending their fq to the winner. So it has been decided that everyone send their fq at the beginning of the month. The month I won there were 29 people sign up and only 13 fq'
s were received. That is a disappointment for the winner not to get all they expect to get.

I hope that helps explain why we are changing things up.

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
ok, wait. now i'm confused. do we mail the f1/4 before the month in case we lose? or do we mail it for the previous month because we did lose? i'm willing to mail it for whichever, just need addy and explanation. my mind is so focused on my mom, etc, that other things sort of get boggled. i have lost 3 lbs so far, but yesterday i ate my first dozen of sugar cookies in years. yes, i enjoyed every morsel, even knowing i would be wearing them later! i am an unrepentent sinner! i know i won't have the opportunity again for quite awhile so i am ok with my lapse. i don't eat the scraps-- that's why i had children and dogs. lol. the exception is salad. i LOVE salad for dessert! before, during, after and instead of, the meal. i will pick at the leftover salad on plates or bowls. my goal for 2012 may be as simple as just making it through. thatr may be all the challenge i can handle. i have found wonderful friends on this thread and i don't plan on leaving it, but my ability and energy to lose weight and exercise may not be present for much of next year. just saying.
8-)