View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 AM
Sandygirl

Originally Posted by Anna from Oz View Post
Yes KR my eldest son showed me the free Apps called Zite, it makes you your own personal quilting magazine, all for free.
My son went to the Zite site on his ipad, typed in Quilting, and that was all it took. It is a quilting daily magazine. <o>I have typed the details below and an example of one of the articles. (Any interest/hobby subject can be typed in for your own personalized daily magazine)

I was amazed that my big tall 39 year old Harley Davidson owner son thought of this Zite site for his mum. I don't have an ipad yet, we were just exploring my son's to see if I would like one. I did find it a bit heavy to hold to do lots of reading from, but I suppose I could always use a small cushion to rest it on.
This Zite site is definately an Apps I would download.
</o>

Sent from Zite personalized magazine iPad app.<o></o>
Available for free in the App Store.<o></o>
www.zite.com<o></o>
<o> </o>
One of the articles in my free magazine Comfort and Joy with Selina....and her Rice Bag Tutorial ( some may have a headache lol)<o></o>
http://www.sewwequilt.com/2011/12/comfort-and-joy-with-selinaand-her-rice.html

At last, I can post a tip to someone! Members have been very kind answering my questions on here, so I am so happy to be able to give back for once.
Regards,
Anna Australia

<o> </o>

WOw!!
Thanks for this info!