View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:33 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Anna from Oz View Post
Fabriholic,
Yes my daughter in law suggested a tablet and I had looked at the Samsung Galaxy previously but I think they were banned from sale in Australia recently due to a court injunction from Apple. Can you do emails with the Samsung Galaxy tablet? Sorry if I am going off topic girls, but I am wanting something to curl up with and read from when I travel, and I did find with my elderley wrists the ipad is heavy to hold for any length of time, unless I had a cushion under it I suppose.
Anna
Anna
Have you looked into the Nook Color; I don't know that much about the Nook Tablet yet. The Nook does emails; can read in any light and is light weight. It has lots of low to no cost apps allowing you to use it as an organizer, journal and more. To enter info into a spread sheet or calendar you don't have to have it hooked up to the pc to do so; just enter. I have the 3-G black and white one and also the color Nook and will be looking into the tablet. I know that they are upgrading the software for the color in the next few weeks to be able to watch movies ect with it as well. Good luck with your search.