Old 01-01-2012, 03:35 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
Poor Gus...poor Grann....I think he just wants breakfast in bed! Tink will limp sometimes if she lands funny after jumping off the furniture.
Grann, the lovely box you sent all my goodies in, has a new use...it is storing all the spools of satin ribbon that I use in my craft business. They used to live in a few zip lock bags, but that really didn't work well. The box is now stuffed to the rim with the spools. Thanks again.
I'm so glad you are enjoying the box. That is one time when the box is as good as the gift.

I found Gus jumping on my bed, so he is not too bad off. I started taking him out in the back yard on his retractable leash, but he won't poop. I guess when he figures out that he can't hold it forever, he will get the idea. If I can keep him from injuring the knee any worse, then that's a good thing. When I told my DD about him, she said, "Well, he is getting so old now I wouldn't spend the money on him." Remember she is a "retired" accountant, and Gus is 7, a young 7. I bet she would think differently if it was one of her $4000 dogs.