View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:02 AM
onaemtnest

I order from Missouri Star Quilt Company. Customer service is EXCELLENT! Shipping is FAST and IMHO Fair,

I have the philosophy that, I have learned so much from their 'free' online tutorials that it is my pleasure to buy from them and support this generous business (free tutorials) when I can.

I now live on a fixed income so I spend or at least try to spend very judicially and I do shop around to find the best deal + shipping and rarely do I find that their Deal of The Day can be beat. I always factor in shipping as = total cost of any purchase I make online.

I find their templates, which I have the biggest weakness for are great quality, with an eye to the least amount of fabric waste when using them. I personally find they are priced fairly, especially when their templates are on sale or are the special deal of the day.

I don't usually buy pre-cuts, I have such a large stash I usually cut my own. Jenny often times in her tutorials tells what pre-cut she is using, but then I've heard her say or 'cut your own from your stash'....