Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Missouri Quilt company daily deals >

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Old 01-02-2012, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by My time View Post
Okay now I know this is going sound dumb but I didn't know they existed. I've watched their tutorials on YouTube but didn't realize they were a store as well. This could be trouble!
I was in the same boat, didn't know you could buy from them. Now I am trouble, or at least my cc is! I'm off to look at their site.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:41 PM

I love them but haven't ben able to get on the web to order this last week, haven't been able to find the problem I have tried several times & different ways just wont let me in. any one else having that problem?
Old 01-02-2012, 06:45 PM

same thing happened to me & still can't get on
Old 01-02-2012, 08:16 PM

When you can't get on the site, have you ever tried 'Missouri Star Quilt Company'? I couldn't get on until I tried that and it worked. I ordered the 3 templates and received them in a few days. Hope this helps. They seem like a great company.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:50 PM

Wow you should pay what we pay to get them to Australia.
But still cheaper than buying them here, even with the postage.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by freehugs View Post
When you can't get on the site, have you ever tried 'Missouri Star Quilt Company'? I couldn't get on until I tried that and it worked. I ordered the 3 templates and received them in a few days. Hope this helps. They seem like a great company.
Yes, you are correct freehugs. The official name is Missouri STAR Quilt Company and their link is as follows (if I am able to list it here) http://www.missouriquiltco.com/ If not get one of their tutorials on UTube and look at their link there. I have never had any problems with getting into their site even after they were picked up by Fons&Porter. They are a great source of information, fabric and supplies. They appear to be a growing entity for us quilters.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by SWEETPEACHES View Post
Postage is $5.00.

If you buy a charm pack for a dollar and another for 8.00, you get two charm packs for 14.00. Is that not a good bargain? You don't have to pay tax.
Well, regardless, it's a good deal for me since I'm over an hour away from the nearest quilt store.

The first email I review every day! I love their 'Daily Deals'! Especially the ones that are less than 50% off....like my recent purchases of 1 cent and 5 cents charm packs! But the $5.00 shipping does not faze me on these because when I have seen other items I like on sale, I have saved them in my 'Wish list' and then just pick out a couple of these to go with my 'Daily Deal', thereby making the $5.00 shipping cover all of my purchase. It works for me because as a beginning quilter, I do not have much of a stash yet.

The weekend after Thanksgiving, I tried to purchase their 'Daily Deal' and due to their newly implemented software upgrade, I kept getting an error message. I tried off and on for over 2 hours than decided to try again later that day. When I did try later later, I was still receiving error messages so I sent Missouri Star Quilt Company an email. The response was quicker than I had anticipated and the end result was that they worked it out on their end and I was able to get my order placed. I am almost certain it was very hectic for them there, but they diligently sought to correct the problem and made one very happy customer!