Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Missouri Quilt company daily deals >

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Old 01-02-2012, 09:12 AM

I just ordered from them the other day. i ordered the small hex ruler but i really want the large one - it was sold out but once i see it back in stock i will probably get one. love their videos they make it seem so fun and she explains stuff so easy!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:01 AM

The week before Christmas I had trouble with their site. On 2 different occasions I lost the connection just before checking out. They answered my e-mail the next day suggesting something about the cookies. By that time I had placed an order from work (I'm bad). Since then, I've been able to get back on. As to shipping cost, $5 isn't so bad if you are ordering more than 1 or 2 items. I recently ordered 1 accufeed open toe foot from a sewing site and had to pay $8 for shipping. Really wanted that foot and the 2 Janome stores didn't have it and didn't offer to order.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:00 AM

Dang! You people are such enablers! Thanks a lot. I just signed up for their newsletter. I love their video tutorials but this is going to cost me money. Between CT and this place, I'll be in the poor house before I know it. And we'll know who to blame...won't we???? Luv ya all anyway...fabric is such a wonderful vice
Old 01-02-2012, 12:38 PM

Totally Addicted. The deals are great and they show all the fabrics in the collection. Love them
Old 01-02-2012, 12:44 PM

I have mentioned them several times here for quick and fun quilts.. as for the service.. i've received phone calls at home, if there was a question.. called one day and Jenny answered... Now as for shipping.... the 5 bucks is well spent, i do NOT buy on a whim... only the really good deals and then shop for something in the bargain bin, sometimes the yardage is well worth it,,, and i don't know if any of you realize the price of gas, but that's what make the 5 dollars so affordable... and your NOT shopping on a whim for other stuff that happens to be there, that you probably don't need... then their is the jammie and slippers part...
If you are having issues with the site... just type a quick note in the contact us place... they are happy to help however they can...
Old 01-02-2012, 01:17 PM

I also can't get into their website! Well, their loss!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:36 PM

The cost of shipping has always stopped me from purchasing the daily deal. $5 for one item? I would love to find enough on sale to justify the shipping costs, maybe one day. I must say that when I called Missouri Quilt Company with a question on a youtube tute, the customer service was excellent. I buy my pre-cuts in bulk when they go on sale at Fat Quarter Shop or Hancocks of Paducah. That way the shipping isn't so high on a per item basis.

Last edited by Maribeth; 01-02-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:06 PM

Okay now I know this is going sound dumb but I didn't know they existed. I've watched their tutorials on YouTube but didn't realize they were a store as well. This could be trouble!
Old 01-02-2012, 02:29 PM

$5 shipping is what stops you? Have you mailed anything recently? Some common sense...consider the cost of your vehicle, gas, car insurance, time spent driving and shopping, makeup to make yourself decent for the public...

You can order 700 lbs. of fabric and they'll ship it for a flat fee of $5. Actually, it would probably be free. There's free shipping if you spend over $100 and 700 lbs of fabric might get pricey. Plus you can shop from the comfort of your home. More time to create. Or do laundry.

The deals are great and I've never had problems with their site or customer service. It's no wonder the USPS is bankrupt. They're not transporting stuff freely, you know. One day...
Old 01-02-2012, 02:31 PM

I love the Missouri Quilt Company, have never had any trouble with the site. I receive everything within three days and am satisfied with the quality of their products. The other day the daily deal was free shipping and I ordered three rulers that were on sale. Had them in three days.