View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:16 AM
ladypetite

Originally Posted by SWEETPEACHES View Post
Postage is $5.00.

If you buy a charm pack for a dollar and another for 8.00, you get two charm packs for 14.00. Is that not a good bargain? You don't have to pay tax.
Well, regardless, it's a good deal for me since I'm over an hour away from the nearest quilt store.

The first email I review every day! I love their 'Daily Deals'! Especially the ones that are less than 50% off....like my recent purchases of 1 cent and 5 cents charm packs! But the $5.00 shipping does not faze me on these because when I have seen other items I like on sale, I have saved them in my 'Wish list' and then just pick out a couple of these to go with my 'Daily Deal', thereby making the $5.00 shipping cover all of my purchase. It works for me because as a beginning quilter, I do not have much of a stash yet.

The weekend after Thanksgiving, I tried to purchase their 'Daily Deal' and due to their newly implemented software upgrade, I kept getting an error message. I tried off and on for over 2 hours than decided to try again later that day. When I did try later later, I was still receiving error messages so I sent Missouri Star Quilt Company an email. The response was quicker than I had anticipated and the end result was that they worked it out on their end and I was able to get my order placed. I am almost certain it was very hectic for them there, but they diligently sought to correct the problem and made one very happy customer!