Old 01-04-2012, 03:08 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Awwwww ... so you like the grey and red? Then you could have the sashing and cornerstones figured out. Try them both ways. Or how about the grey and blue? Try spacing them out on your carpet the width the sashing would be and put in some blue/red squares. Then reverse it to audition blue/red for sashing possibilities. Is there anything in your stash that's possible?

As for a doll quilt ... I haven't followed the swaps at this point. Let me get the FWS done, and then I'll only have about a thousand PhDs and no doubt will be ready to start more new things! And yes, I'm sticking to my guns, no new projects til FWS is done. Are you already in the land of minis and doll quilts?

Quilting ... I don't quilt! Well, I am learning machine quilting. However, I am far from good enough at it to want to risk ruining my FWS. So mine will be heading off to my LAQ, and my thoughts for now will be I will turn her loose on custom quilting. I totally trust her! PC ... maybe I'll be ready to tackle it when the time comes?