Old 01-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Quilting Nonnie

Well, my goodness gracious! I go off to quilt at a friend's house and look what happens...a big gab session starts. I'm a little late joining in, but I'm a great gabber. ;-D

And now Miss Jillnjo, you have really come up with a surprise. What wonderful blocks. I love all the colors you've chosen. You've done a terrific job, congratulations.

And oksewglad and jillnjo, doll quilts every month! I am in awe. I love the idea of doll quilts, but omigosh, ONE a month????

Oksewglad, loved your blocks too. So nice and pretty. You do really nice work.

Jillnjo, I echo what QuiltE & Ok said about sashing and cornerstones. I am doing brown sashing. I bought the brown a few months in to the FWS. I may have chosen something different, now that I've seen all the different ones people have done. Have you looked at the borders and sashing thread, plus the finished quilt threads for FWS? You can get good ideas from there.

Alright, since we're all so buddy-buddy, do you think we could reveal our real names? And why we chose our "handle" for the QB?

QuiltE, I feel like I'm going through withdrawals because I'm not actively making blocks. We had such wonderful conversations.

I'll belly up to the bar first. My name is Terri. I'm a quiltaholic. I haven't been "sober" from quiltaholism for eight years, it's a serious case! My "handle" Quilting Nonnie refers to the name my grandchildren call me. I'm Nonnie and BTW, my husband is Bear.

Who's next?