View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:55 PM
chuckbere15

You are such a kind hearted person! I have a rescue dog and she was 1 or 2 when we brought her home. Stevie only messed in my house twice, the second day she piddle and a couple of years later she was sick and had diarrhea. Can't blame her the second time. When my mom watch her for the first time when we went on vacation she piddle in every room. LOL. Thank goodness grandma was planning on buying new carpet, that saved butt.

When we were looking for a second dog, I was looking for a little older in age - 4 to 6 years old, closer to my black lab Beau age. At the humane society we saw her and asked if we could see her up close. They started asking all the usual questions, but we insisted to see her. I was sitting in a chair in a room when they brought her in. Once they took her off the leash, Stevie ran over to me. She jumped up in my lap with her front paws on my shoulders and layed her head down. Needless to say we brought her home 6 days later.

I truly believe that rescued pets know that they have been saved. Now Beau and Stevie are inseperatable. As I typed this message, the 4 of us are laying in bed, good thing it's a king size; although, I'm thinking of putting two full size mattresses together to make more room. I better start planning on that quilt to cover that size of beds.

Thanks for rescuing such a beautiful dog.