Old 08-14-2009, 03:17 AM
patricej
Administrator

it's harder to moderate this section than any other on the board. too many "creative interpretations" of the policy. one or two gray areas left. i'm doing my best, but i wonder if i've relied a bit to heavily on a strict interpretation of one thing, in particular. baby pictures.

birth announcements are supposed to be in the PDAs. soooooo .... i've deleted a recent flood of grandbaby galleries in the General ChitChat section. however, i was smacked on the back of the head a few minutes ago by my own brain.

if pictures of pets are ok, why not babies? i am in no way suggesting we start thinking of babies as pets, but don't we think of our pets as our babies, too?

i guess my questions are these:

1. would i be wrong to assume that the vast majority of you agree that pics of our human babies are of equally general interest and sure-fire smile generators as pics of our pets?

2. would i be correct in assuming you'd rather i left the poor kids alone, for cryin' out loud?

3. and will you please forgive me? i meant well, if that counts for anything. :?