Old 08-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Maride

Patrice, I know nothing about philosophy (can hardly spell it), but I will try to give you advice as I see it, which doesn't mean is right, but here it goes.

The simpler you do things, the easier are the rules to follow and the less complaints you will get. I liked it when the two main boards were main (quilting related) and chi chat (non quilting related). The moment you start separating and decide that we need one board for announcement, one board for pics, and who knows how many others, you are opening the door for misinterpretations. When I go to chit chat I read the title of a post and decide if I am going to read it or not. Same thing at the main board.

Every once in a while some will post something inapropiate, or an uninvited gremlim will invade us, but in general, to me, the less rules, the easier. I don't know about you, but I have so much going on in my life to worry about the rules for posting. If it is too complicated, I rather not post at all. No matter what, I still love this place. Keep it simple, please.

Maria