View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Snoflak

Default I really need someone's help, please...

I shared awhile back about my great-aunt giving me boxes upon boxes of fabric that belonged to who her mother whom was a seamstress for decades in Lancaster, PA. And how I found hundreds of Dresden Plates already cut stuffed in one of the boxes (which I have since assembled!)

Anyways, I decided a few days ago that I wanted to sort my fabric by color - to make it easier for me to see what I have. Well, I sorted what was already in my craft room so this evening I started sorting these boxes that were given to me.... not only did I find mass amounts of beautiful fabric.... I also found these...........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302105[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry if this is small.... but here's my question...... are they for a Wedding Ring Quilt?
I'm pressing them so I can put them in a storage box until I can get to them. There are about 250-300 of these pieces. They are already sewn together in the arched pieces so to me, the "hard part" is finished! lol

If these are for a Wedding Ring Quilt I would love to get some patterns for completing one!

Thanks so much!
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0005.jpg