View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Bill'sBonBon

Originally Posted by Bill'sBonBon View Post
2011 has been a super difficult year for me and my husband..He had a stroke Aug.8th.in ICU for a month and a half or over.. He is a walking talking God given miracle.. Doing fantastic..very little damage..He had a brain Bleed that was caught in time.. Only short term memory problems and balance..Both improving every day... I am also a caregiver for my 85 yr. old Mother.. she was in FL. from the stroke happening until just before Christmas..Needless to say Quilting was not on my list until just recently Bill ask me when I was going to finish his sailboat quilt I had started before He got sick..
Now for 2012 It is starting out WONDERFUL!! My DH got me a Flynn Free Motion table for Christmas.. I haven't been in my sewing room since Aug. 8th 2011..
Going to do so tomorrow..Need to put table together.. I do freemotion on my Kenmore have done Baby quilts to queens..bunching up material.. As the concept is the same as I have been doing ( Moving Material instead of Machine ) Praying this is going to make it easier for me,no bunching up material.. My question is.. Does anyone out there have one and is it easy to use.........Can't just throw it aside as it came from my DH of 50 yrs. who thought it was the grandest thing for me to have at Christmas and to get me back in my sewing room and to stop worrying about him,to do something for myself kind of thing..
So anyone have one and like or dislike it...this is the improved table..I can do any size quilt on it..have to buy some conduit to extend for bigger quilts..
Bill'sBonBon
SORRY!!! There is a STAND you can buy to fit the frame,a poor choice of words.. I am putting the FRAME together in a little while. Thinking of getting the stand one day soon as I would like to make at least 3 Quilts done by hand..
Thank you Guys for you input..Now have to put it together and make my DH sailboat quilt... I will post how I like it ...Something tells me I am going to like it a lot..