Old 01-15-2012, 10:40 AM
janeite

Originally Posted by carolyne2421 View Post
those machines are junk,,i would not spend the money on them,,i sewed on commercial machines for years in a sewing factory,so i know what are good machines,,if you are looking for a commercial machine,i know where there are some for sale,,,,you will have to buy another motor cause these are 3 phase,,,but motors aren't that expensive,,,and the head table and legs comes with these machines,,,almost ready to sew on with new motor..if interested pm me and i will get you the info,,thanks

I'm actually not that interested in getting a commercial machine. Out of the three the guy is selling I am only interested in the 319W. It is on my wishlist of machines. I have been bit by the vintage machine bug and wish that I had found this interest earlier, I totally wish now that I had become a sewing machine repairperson. I feel like I am too far into my school path to make a change now though.

I still can't get this 319W out of my head. I know it is in terrible condition, but I think I will keep the guys number and see in a few weeks if he will sell just the 319 for a much lower price. Like maybe $10-$15. We'll see.