View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:47 AM
deemail

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
I THINK I might be interested in attempted to do one of these-sort of as a 2012 challenge to myself.......have any of you done either or both.....what do you think......I will not be hand piecing, but foundation piecing sounds like it might be the way to go with some of these. I understand the DJ are 4"....seems small to me...has anyone ever enlarged to say 6"??????or should I just forget the it...too intense..........I did see some cheater fabric on ebay of the DJ...maybe that's the way to go. Do you have to order either/both books on line or do LQS carry? I don't know why I suddenly have this obsession to do something like this....maybe I'll just stick to my many UFOs and be done with it........Just thinking out loud.........
why not just spend all that energy, time and money on your own quilt...if you are questioning this commitment (and believe me it is a huge commitment), then why not spend this time on your own work, your design (even if you use a classic block, even one of Janes?, or choose one from quilterscache.com)...with your colors... it will be all yours when you are done...