Old 01-18-2012, 01:48 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

different places have different customer service- regardless of whether its a big store- or a little one-there are good and bad in both=
if you are lucky enough to have a good big store- good for you- that is wonderful- though not the case everywhere-
but then again- some lqs are wonderful- my favorite one treats my hubby like he's the most valued customer to come through the door when he does---but we used to have a different one-that was not like that at all- in fact our first year together he visited the (not so nice one) to buy me stocking stuffers---he was treated so poorly right through the door that he left without spending a dime- he went to the other one and spent over $200===the first one could have had that sale had she been receptive to a man coming through the door-
the second shop the ladies took him right under their wing- showed him gadgets- things they thought i needed- ect- he enjoyed the experience and has no problem stopping in when he wants to surprise me- the first shop=he won't even pull into the parking lot---
everywhere is different- big or small