View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:34 AM
Nanamoms

Default Tell Me It Will Be Worth it!!

Ok, for all your re-decorators and organizers, please tell me that it will be worth it when it's all done!! My grandson is in the process of repainting the entire interior of my home and he's doing it on weekends and at night (when he can). I'm not much help to him because I've been in a Fibro Flare it seems like forever!

Everything has been taken off the walls and stacked where ever, furniture has been moved and my master bathroom is in a state of chaos! In addition, my grandson is living with me temporarily since he lost his roommate and couldn't afford apt rent on his own so now there is all his things to find a place for (mostly clothes...that boy has some clothes now...more than me!). He's just 21, turning 22 in 2 weeks, and sweet as can be and helps me do things, but he's still a "male"!! LOL He's in the guest/toy room, complete with twin bed and crib so he doesn't have a lot of space either. My house isn't very large.

We both have little paths made thru everything and it's only been this way for about 2 weeks but I'm beginning to feel claustaphobic and depressed!! Just needed to vent a little because I'm feeling really down about everything right now and know that I shouldn't be!!

Thanks for listening to an impatient me!!