View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Marcia

Originally Posted by sandpat
Awww....I LOVE your view! That racoon is hysterical! You must really have a wonderful camera and eveidently you know how to handle it too!

I love the birds and used to feed them a lot, but then a cat moved in, then another, then another (now 10 outside)...until all I was doing was making dinner time "easy" for the cats...so now I have to enjoy the hummers on the flowers, but they don't linger around feeders here and neither do the other birds.
Patti---I do have a great camera! I got it for Christmas last year and it has all the bells and whistles where you can set your own settings. But, I have NO IDEA how to do any of it!!!! :lol: I just zoom where I want the pic to be, let it autofocus and click!! I could probably be a much better photographer if I took the time to read the book and understood the camera!!

We had A cat once (never 10!!) and he loved our bird feeder. We put it right outside his favorite window and he would sit and chatter his teeth while he watched the birds eat. He was as much entertainment as the birds. And when a squirrel got into the feeder, our dog went nuts! Pets are so much fun!!