Old 08-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Ethel A

For background on this, please read my original post on:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/23525.page

I went to the quilt shop on Saturday, hoping to speak with the owner. Unfortunately, she was teaching a Moda class (waaahhh! I wanted to take that class, but that's another story entirely). So, needless to say, we couldn't speak face-to-face on Saturday.

However, she tried to call me later on that day, but I wasn't home.

So, I called her this morning, and told her my viewpoint on what happened on that day I was overcharged, and her son's attitude towards me.

I was so happy that she was receptive and willing to listen to me. She agreed that my calculation on what was cut and what I was charged did not match. She said she would speak with her son and deal the situation in the right way. I told her that I don't think he knows how he came across to me, on that day. I also told her that I'm sure the incident was a mis-communication, and that her son was probably frustrated and confused about the receipt.

I think the situation has been resolved, once and for all. I'm ready to move on. I'm ready to cut my new fabric and put this behind me. I wanted to add my thanks for your support, on this board. I wasn't looking for anyone to agree with me, necessarily, but thank you for hearing me out and for sharing your thoughts.