View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Nanamoms

Well, after being couch bound for a couple of days, seems like today, I have a clear mind and a plan...when my grandson gets home that is! LOL He spent the night with friends and I figure they stayed up all night. But I can't fault him for that as he's still young and he does work full time at a great job!

The tip of doing one room at a time is great! But once he starts painting he wants to continue from room to room so he doesn't have to do so much paint cleanup! I'm going to get him to help me "organize" some things so everything isn't so totally out of place, then I can make my "area" and be less stressed. Thankfully, I DON"T have to rush all this!! And I'm going to have my Professional Organizer (Gift) come as soon as it's done!!!!!!!!

star619, you are so right...making memories is very important, especially with this grandson as he's been basically motherless for most of his life...long, long story and won't go into it here. I can't be a mother to him but I've always tried to give him a good womanly example.

My mantra for today is "no stress, no stress, no stress"!!