View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Snoflak

Thank you all so much for all the input! It's all very helpful! I knew if I asked here I would atleast get pointed in the right direction! I'm looking forward to putting this together and have actually considered giving it to my great-aunt since it was her mother that actually cut and assembled all the pieces. I don't know yet.... there was also a bunch of the Dresden Plates cut and I've made a wall hanging out of one of the extra ones and thought about giving that to her too. Either way, I'm sure she would love it!

I did find a booklet for DWR at a Mennonite store not too awful far from where I live so I think I'm going to try using the instructions from that... atleast enough to get me going.

and to whomever said I could go ahead and start it rather than waiting until I finished the other projects I have going.... THANKS for that encouragement! LOL

by looking at the fabrics... I can only guess that they are older than I am! lol and I don't mean to sound disrespectful either! but I'm only 41 and I'm pretty sure that all the pieces are atleast another 30 years older than me! lol I wish I could take a picture of each arch to show you all the beautiful fabrics but it would definately take me all day to do that and lets face it.... I'd rather be sewing them together than posting pics! hahaha!

Thanks again for all the help.... I truly appreciate it!