Thread: Scary Situation
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Caswews

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

Learned that one along time ago when I used to go into the Chat rooms on AOL- had a stalker, reported it and he started threatening me more as the police didn't think cybercrimes at that time were of importance, besides I lived in a small town and blah blah blah .. Found out the guy used to be a big wig at a big toy company until he started harassing the wrong woman for sex at this toy company-lost his job, wife and family, house (the wife took it all in the divorce fearing for her daughter's safety and left him penniless to fight the law suit brought by the woman). I am very cautious about who I let know where I live, phone number etc.. any more .. takes only once with me and done. I just thought he wanted a friend when we started chatting-but it appears he wanted a whole lot more (needless to say DH was highly upset at the whole thing, I used to be a really friendly person! to both men and women..umm not anymore!)