Thread: folding fabric
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:12 PM
nanOmint

I tried the recyled fabric boards, cut in half in recyled kit cabnets. I found that the bolt boards took up two much space. I still had tubs of fabric to toss around. Of course the fabric I wanted was always in the bottom tub to the back of the closet. I had a Handi Quilter frame and so a lot of fab was in tubs under the banquet table the frame sat on and looked very disorganized.
Then one day my DH told me his next project was to replace the deck just off our Master bedroom. With our creative juices going and six months later I had a 12x14 studio with a private deck. I should tell you that my dh broke his pelvis rideing our 5 yr old gs"s scooter. I didn't know why I was getting all this new and woderful space until My pg dd#3, 2 sons, and sil moved in. 4 months later Princess Selah arrived. We had a wonderful time! DH and I were able to retreat any time we needed.
DH made two small cabinets with wheels and big easy to get to drawers for my frame to sit on. I've folded my stash and tried to have it stand on edge and but it is always a mess. I am going to try the comic boards. I would like them to be 9 inches wide as is would be easy to est. how much fab I have.