View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Cyn Nigh

Default The same has happened to me

Greetings,
Yes, I have subscribed to Penny's free site and at the beginning I thought the information was useful and interesting. The problem is, after a while, a couple years I guess, the information becomes very repetitive, always the very same photographs of projects and quilts that Penny did 20 years ago. The tips and information start repeating itself and after a while, you've received the same tip, etc. two or three times. The photographs are always the same. Recently she sent a "project" or a log cabin tree that she had done
years ago. The photographs were actually scanned from the original pictures and the quality was lousy. She could have spent an hour or so to re-do and update the project. She writes daily, I mean, in the morning, afternoon and evening, on weekends too. In good faith, I wrote to her to let her know that the large number of e-mails doesn't interest quilters, but the quality of the contents. She never replied.

I would never ever pay money for anything coming from Penny.... on the other hand, free stuff is OK. But like I said, she's repeating information (most of it isn't novelty anyway to me), so I'll call it quits soon.

Take care to all!
Cyn