View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 07:12 PM
allets

Originally Posted by sassy granny View Post
Don't anyone else feel bad. I've been trying ever since the board changed. I was just getting to know how to get around on the old board, and had never posted pictures , when they changed it. I thought it would be easier so started trying right away. I got 2 posted but was informed they were too large and needed to resize but haven't been able to do that either. I have to go through paint shop on my computer and it keeps telling me I need to buy something else for 29.95 before I can do that. I'm not doing that just to post a picture. Sorry, must be a better way. I can't even get one to post now that's too large. I keep getting a message that the upload failed. I'm really frustrated with the new board. I don't like it at all, the old one was much better. Don't see a reason to fix something that isn't broke.

sassy granny
It's really a shame that this new board has caused so much heart ache for so many. I understand some aren't as computer savvy as others and they should make a public board like this user friendly for the least savvy. There is no reason IMHO that they can't. But for those of you that don't have a way to change the size of a picture try downloading a wonderful free program called IrfranView. It is free, small and I think pretty user friendly. Here is a link... http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm I've used it for years and wouldn't be without it. Hope this helps.