Thread: My quilt
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Drue

Default Quilt info

Originally Posted by kitsykeel View Post
Hi Drue:

Just love the quilt. You are a pro. I went online to Rosemary's website and found the patterns for your quilt. Question: Yours look exactly like hers, so does she supply the fabrics? It also looks like there are many patterns to purchase for this quilt. Would really appreciate some feedback. Thank you, Kitsy
Hi Kitsy...

I have no idea whether or not she has kits and supplies fabrics. There are 9 patterns for the different animals and then the patterns for the borders which are seperate....there are two inner borders, top and bottom and then there are the 4 outer borders...top, bottom and then the two sides. I really don't think she does, I think you just buy the patterns and go for it.

I contacted her about the high price of the shipping...knowing full well she lives in Canada, however she said she could cut the price on the pattern set (if you buy the entire set). You'll have to contact her about this thru the info e-mail. She could only drop it about 4 dollars...I just sent a document to a friend that weighed more for 6.50 plus confimation which was a $1.50 extra by priority mail...but then we don't live in Canada!

If you do purchase the pattern and make the quilt, I'd love to keep up with your progress...please keep in touch.

Hugs, Drue