View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:42 PM
huntannette

i call those catch 22s...like when you order on t.v. and thy tell you, you get two for the price of one, then thy charge you for both shipping and thy are`n cheap....no you weren`t out of line especially since thy didn`t mention you would have to pay separate shipping...
Originally Posted by wildyard View Post
I would like some opinions on this mail order fabric situation as to whether I am out of line in this.
I ordered a buy one get one free offer and paid the amount of postage given on the invoice. I paid via paypal. Later I got a request that I pay even more postage than I paid the first time for shipping the "free" part of the order. On the website there was no mention of additional shipping being charged for the free part. The original shipping was already half the cost of the item. I only ordered because by getting the free one that made paying that high shipping worthwhile.
Well, I challenged paying the extra shipping but they wouldn't bend on it, so I finally just cancelled my order.
Would you have expected to pay extra shipping in this situation? Was I wrong to be upset about it and to expect them to send my order for the shipping they originally charged me when I placed my order?