View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Havplenty

at the time i was ordering this particular merchandise from amazon, i spoke with both amazon and the vendor about the shipping charges for multiple items. neither was giving in. i read amazon's policy also. i am not sure how some vendors are bypassing the shipping policies.

i was looking into ordering some books online last night coming from an online warehouse in my city that offers free shipping but they partnered with another online seller who listed shipping as $3.99 per book, no combined shipping. hmmm... i thouhgt so i didnt order. i couldnt get to the vendor offering free shippin through their own website. oh well.

Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
I think you were nicer then I would have been. I don't like deception of any kind in any form especially when it comes to my money being given to someone else.

I order a lot of stuff from Amazon and Amazon vendors. I have many vendors offer free shipping and they will combine orders. Seems like a lot of vendors just take the easy way out and say Amazon won't let me when in fact it is up to them as it takes time to combine orders and still have separate invoices for Amazon for each order. If Amazon won't let them then how do many do it?