View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:30 AM
Barbara Antman

Default Stash surprises and dissappointments

I was going through the my "stash" last night and was very surprised and some fabric I found. Paper Dolls, Flower Garden Party, and a no name, yet once popular Baby Face fabric. Yes, these were someday projects. Well, now I want the someday to be here, but lack the patterns, or at least a picture of the finished product.
I am going crazy looking on the Board for the original pictures. Iknow all of them were here at one time! I found the Paperdolls in a Quick Quilts March 2009 magazine, but am at a loss for the others.
The "Flower Garden Party" was a Donna Dewberry fabric. Other than that I am at a loss. The other fabric has big round baby faces, some with a pacifier, some with bottles, all inside separate squares. No names on the fabric edges, but cute as can be!
Hindsite is 20/20, and from now on I when I have a someday project,I will keep a picture or pattern in a bag with the fabric. Guess that would be organized huh?
Anyway, if anyone can help me find a pattern, tutorial, or picture of the "Flower Garden Party" or the "Baby" instructions, I would be thrilled. I am a visual person, and not good at just making it up as I go along.
Thank You
Barbara