Old 02-20-2012, 01:16 PM
tngal22

Ok, on the wording of "he let me, I let him"....yes it was discussed before either one bought anything, any big item always is. I don't like guns and he has some old guns that he never uses. So we agreed he would sell his old ones to help pay for the new one he wanted. And being that I don't work outside the home, I don't like to spend alot of money on myself, thus the reason he told me I could get either the machine or tablet. He actually said I could get both if I really wanted them. However, I could not part with my old Singer so I just opted for the tablet, which I am loving! And even though I don't make any money, we share the money equally and he does not say anything about me buying fabric or what nots as long as all bills are paid and food is the kitchen. That goes for him too. Our family's needs come before our wants and we always make sure our daughter is taken care of before we spend any big amount on ourselves. And like I said, it is always a discussion before any big item is purchased.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Even though I liked the IPad's feature of 3G plus Wi-Fi, I didn't like all the restrictions on what and where you could get apps and such so I went with the next best thing out there, the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 (32G of course).

Now I hope to get some sewing in this afternoon when he gets back from the range. I did some pillows yesterday for our cats....they sleep beside them though. Go figure. lol