Old 02-22-2012, 07:40 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
QuiltE, you will have another packet heading your way by the firs of the month. Rec'd yours today. Will post a hint when I post my pictures for the week. Glad the news from the group is good, that all is recovering. Had to go to town and pick up our monthly prescriptions and found chicken on sale, so now I have to take my tired body into the kitchen and cut them up for the freezer. Fried chicken & gravy is a favorite here; or chicken and creamy noodles.

I have 18 PC done and 6 more planned; doing a BOM Civil War Journals and two scrappy quilts plus trying to get back to some other projects as well. Baby chicks are in at the farm store, so will pick up ours on the first of the month, the next time I go to town. Our retirement $$ did not increase with the gasoline increase, so town trips will become more limited than now. Its wonderful how we can communicate on QB and not have to spend $$ for a good time together. Love all the blocks posted. Lovely block about Christmas Santa, Anne; just prefect!!!
I live 10 miles from the nearest town and have always consolidated trips making a list of where to go and what to do before hand, too. Sometimes just beat by the time I get home and so glad I don't have to go again for a while!!