View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:47 AM
IdahoSandy

You think you had a bad day, just listen to this. I drove to the grocery, got my grocerys, loaded my trunk and after shutting the lid discovered I had locked my keys in the trunk. I have no money to call a cab or lock smith. Only one friend with a car, but did not have her cell phone number. I did find an old bent house key in my purse. Ask one lady but she was not going my way, so said no. I finally ask a young guy that came along if he could drive me home to get my other set of car keys, explaining what had happened. He said yes, so I got in a truck with a complete stranger and he did take me home, waited for me to unlock the double lock door with my bent key and get my other set of car keys, he did drive me back to the store where I offered to write him a check but he declined, saying he had been in a simular situation once. I am so thankful there are still people out there still willing to help others when they need it. I also learned a dear lesson, always have two sets of keys with you at all times. I am 76 yrs old and was so frazzled by the experience, couldn't do anything the rest of the day. This morning I am calmer.
IdahoSandy