View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 03:59 AM
beadywoman

Originally Posted by Candela59 View Post
Why all the venomous negativity about this machine? I just don't get it. Whatever happen to just being polite or the old adage if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all? Obviously there are a few of us idiots who actually liked this machine and even went so far as to purchase it. If you don't like it why not just say "congrats on your new machine and I hope you enjoy it!"??? Is your negative opinion so important to you that you feel you need to express it so bluntly? Honestly....I'm just confused.

I bought this machine. I paid MY money for it not yours. I happen to really like the machine. I like the look and the performance. Why not be happy for me and the others....??? And that is just MHO.
I couldn't agree with you More! Well said! I too have a "cheapy" Brother and found that I can free-motion quilt on it much better than on my expensive Janome. AND I love the Singer. To each his own, but as Grandma used to say and has already been sited here, "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all!" Seems that quilting/sewing snobbery is alive and well here.