View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Candace

Originally Posted by janekonowitz View Post
I have had numerous problems with my 830. Have had it less than 2 years. I am so frustrated. Since January of this year I have had it in for repairs 5 times. I have an email off to Bernina now. My dealer is wonderful, I have no issues with them. I would really like Bernina to give me another machine or replace the circuit board,/computer in this one. My patience is running out. This is a very expensive machine, and should not have all these problems. Everytime I turn it on and try to embroider or sew, there is another error message. Some sensors I can turn off so I can finish my project, but should not have to do that.So, jcrow, I feel your frustration. Keep me posted on what happens.
Jane, have you had your sensors replaced like I did? A good percentage of 830's have had to have them replaced. I've got over 5 million stitches on mine, so I've used it quite a bit and I'm glad it was all under warranty. But, come April I will be really bummed if the new sensors don't hold out and I have to pay out of pocket!!