Old 02-29-2012, 09:45 AM
purplemem

Judy,
I think you are very correct. Although the soup has plenty of protein, I need 9 grams per snack or meal and this has 14 grams per serving. Today I'll have the soup for lunch and tonight I'll have grilled fish and green beans.

Thanks for the compliments on my PT work. I was so afraid when I started that I would literally die, it has been such a relief to be right next to the CCU while I work out. The cardiologists come by often to encourage us.

We are really having tornado weather. It is about 70 degrees today so I have the a/c on.

I am also working on a BOM. I have yet to make this month's block and I have filler blocks to make, also. I think I need to "hop to it."

Jeanne, are things going better now?
Gayle, you are doing awesome with your swimming exercises. Is the chlorine a problem for you?

I have found the most awful food ever - frozen chopped turnip greens! Oh my! I cooked them last night and threw them out they tasted so terrible. If someone only ate these they would never crave the turnip greens I desire. That was a lesson learned!