Old 03-01-2012, 11:00 AM
irishrose

Good morning, y'all. Yeah, I know it not morning, but it is to me. I made myself sick cleaning a machine with kerosene - it set off many of my autoimmune problems, so I took a 2 hour nap and then was up until 4:00. I still have more cleaning to do, but will wait until after I go to dinner with my family for my b'day.

Cindy, my weight loss isn't worth jamming your mailbox, but if you are keeping a running total, you can add 1.5 pounds. Not the 2.5 I wanted, but always better than gaining. The last 10 go slowly for me at this age. Before my thyroid died, I could lose 5 pounds in a day, but no more. I can't increase my thyroid meds with Lupus so what is, is.

My wonderful neighbors blew my driveway last night and again this morning. I can't do the wet, heavy stuff so I appreciate it so much. I know they don't expect anything, but I'm thinking a little gas money and an apple cake are in order.

Still dragging my feet on the applique. My daughter will love anything I do, so I need to just get it done.

I have a picture of my 13 year old GD's quilt. Her very first stitches on anything. One corner inside a block doesn't meet perfectly and the binding could have been more even, but I think she did an amazing job. There was a lot of drama involved - 13 year old female with ADHD, but we both survived it. Now I want to do a b/w quilt. Hah - get in line.

Have a clean eating day with just the right amount of water and the right amount of exercise. I am losing weight and getting healthier.

March 1 OA book:
All things are possible until they are proved impossible - and even the impossible may only be so as of now.
Pearl S Buck

[ATTACH=CONFIG]316632[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_0283.jpg