Old 03-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Maggiemay

I'm back in for this month too. I am so disgusted with myself. I lost exactly 1 lb in Feb. I should be doing so much better & I only have myself to blame.....ok, pity party over..... I signed up for MyFitnessPal & now can track everything I eat on my phone. I know I need to keep track of what I eat in order to lose- Duh, no wonder my loss is so dismal!! Estimating has never done it for me!

Happy Birthday Irishrose! Have a great time out to dinner! Your GD's quilt sure is cute. She did a nice job. I am making a similar square in a square quilt for my Daughter's best friend's 21st Bday. I finished quilting it yesterday & just have the binding to do.

Great weight loss Cindy! I am about at the same weight as you.

MJ, it must be so difficult to lose with so many medical obstacles. You have been doing well- especially with all of that exercise & I admire your attitude! I love fresh spinach- can you eat that instead of canned?

Meanmom, that smoked turkey leg does sound good instead of ham. I'll have to try that. I love split pea soup.

I am off to make dinner. I'll have to think of a good low cal recipe to post. With all of my dieting endeavors over the years I should have some kind of recipe around.

Welcome back everyone & welcome aboard to anyone just joining for the month!