View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 05:15 PM
justwannaquilt

What cell company do you use and do you like them?
We have AT&T, I LOVE it!!! I have had cingular/att forever! Actually I have been a customer of theirs for about 10 years.
Why or why not?
IF by chance I have a problem I call and it gets fixed, if I need a change in service I call and they change it right then and there. the most important thing to me is when I DO call I can actually understand the person on the other end of the phone! HUGE plus in my book, can't say that for most tech support these days!
Have you ever had to contact support?
I had to call for actual "support" once, my husband came back from Iraq and the battery in his phone that had been stored for a year had blown up. not like blew up, but leaked and ruint the phone. I called CS and they said they were SORRY, and PLEASE take BOTH of our phones to our local dealer and we could get an upgrade at no cost. We were still 6 months out from an upgrade and they allowed it anyway and did not charge us ANYTHING for it!
How did that go??
read above

If I were you I would also talk to people in your area, because even though Att, verizon, and sprint all have service in your area, depending on what area that is depends on how good the service actually is. I can get sprint in my area but it is VERY hit or miss, I can get verizon and its better than sprint but still not great!

Good luck finding a carrier!