Old 03-05-2012, 05:31 PM
irishrose

Hello, everyone. Either the weather has everyone's lives and computers off kilter or we are just going to be a very small group this month. I currently have 13 on my list.

Jean, Pam is right, for some of us eating the first way we choose to take care of a problem. Congratulations on not overeating. I came in from a meeting where I had to voice opinions several times. I do not handle confrontation well so I came in tired and wanting to eat all kinds of things that aren't a good idea. I had some cottage cheese and walked the dogs. Problem solved. I no longer feel off, just tired. My house is messy again and I hate it. How do I get ahead of it and still sew? Even if I could afford a housekeeper, that wouldn't help with the clutter. Now my Albuquerque GD wants a dress made. How do you refuse a sweet child?

The For Today book talks about "Nothing contributes more to peace of mind than having no opinion at all." "A peaceful soul is more important than having opinions." Uh, not today. Peace of mind sometimes comes with stating an opinion as best you can at the appropriate time and not having parking lot conversations.

This red quilt is getting ridiculous. The back has 770 pieces which I'm sure is more than the front has. When I went ot the LSQ to get 1/2 yard of fabric, I received a handout about a new sale every week. Oh, oh.

I see the dentist tomorrow. The left side of my face won't deaden, so why do I want to go in?

I am losing weight and getting healthier.