Old 03-06-2012, 09:58 PM
irishrose

Taboo- carrots? Sounds good to me. Today I made beef stew for a neighbor who had hip surgery recently. I wanted to snatch a cooked carrot before I delivered it but couldn't because I'd thickened it with flour. I hope it tastes as good as it smells. I had a heavy hit of anesthetic today so I'm not sure what is in the stew. I had the tooth rebuilt on the side that normally won't deaden. This dentist said she could do it. She did, but I have been groggy for most of the day. Even now after 12 hours, I can't spell or type so excuse any errors. I skipped stoping at the LQS on the way home. They are having sales each week for quilting month. THis week is blenders. I think I'll save my $ for batik week. Some batiks are coming in at $12 or more and that week all will be $8. Do I foresee getting out of bed at a decent time on the first day of the sale?

Jean, I apologize for not congratulating you on your wonderful weight loss. The one time we want to be known as losers.

everose, I just read on the train thread about your mother falling. You are a fabulous daughter to be taking care of her in her time of need. Feel free to talk to us about it anytime. Our lives impact our minds and our minds impact our weight loss , so our lives are part of losing weight. We are all in this together even though we have different things effecting our WL journey. My clutter is my current issue. No headway today, but I did get my tooth taken care of and my weekly dinner with two daughters - though the little one kept telling me how awful I looked.

I just had a nap - beats pain pills, so I'm very awake. I think I will go press quilt blocks. I don't like squaring up HSTs, but they won't do themselves so I may as well get started. Yellow is such a great color for spring. Oh, oh. I haven't mailed my FQ. What is the date?

Maggie, I think I'll join you in My Fitness Pal for a few days. I'm off track and that's a good way to get back on.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy