Old 03-07-2012, 08:45 AM
buslady

My goal for March is 10 lbs. I plan to sew a little every day, and if the weather ever straitens out, I got a new puppy and am looking forward to walking him for exercise. My sewing area is upstairs now, so I get some excercise going up and down the stairs. I swim on Monday nights for an hour and I try to do laps til I am too tired. LOL We had a small party store that we closed recently, so I am hoping my life will get back to a little normalcy, what ever that is.. We like to walk and ride our bicycles. I quite often take the bikes when traveling for work. We get there a little early and ride the area. Irish, I remember you, I actually look for your posts as we are so close. It was a two spools up by traverse city that I got. In very good shape, and I cleaned it all up and have used it. I will be in Boyne from Sunday to Thursday this week, I hope to do some "junkin" and if I get near to Caddillac, I will give you a call. If you'd like to PM me your number, that is. We rode our bikes around lake Cadillac one time last year, that was very enjoyable. My daughter is talking about taking the kids to a ski place near there this Sunday. I didn't even know they had one. Well, anyway everyone, good luck with the journey.

Last edited by buslady; 03-07-2012 at 08:47 AM.