View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:45 PM
joeyoz

These are some more pictures of the quilt I made for my sister.

I had leftover blocks so I pieced the back and then my friend Dwynn suggested that I embroider the label in the middle, so I did. (great idea friend).

This is my favorite quilt that I have made so far. Hopefully with many more to come out of my sewing room.

Joey

Here is the label I embroidered, on my machine, in the middle of the quilt back. Even though she only got to enjoy it for a little while ( she passed from cancer July 10) she loved the back the most and that's what she had facing up on her bed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46601[/ATTACH]

I named this Wish Upon A Star because it was for my sisters 25th wedding anniversary and her theme was going to be stars and angels.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46602[/ATTACH]

I had leftover blocks because of redesigning in the middle of having all these blocks done so I had to do something with them. So this is my first attempt at a pieced back.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46603[/ATTACH]

I had leftover blocks because of redesigning in the middle of having all these blocks done so I had to do something with them. So this is my first attempt at a pieced back.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46602[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-46724.jpe   attachment-46725.jpe   attachment-46726.jpe